While the World Health Organization has announced that it is very necessary to observe social distancing and self-isolation, it is also necessary to make a very productive use of your stay at home.
To ensure people make proper use of their time while indoor, Harvard University, a very popular research University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has decided to provide free online courses for future global changers like YOU!
It is worthy of note that Harvard has the largest financial endowment of any academic institution in the world, standing at $30 billion as of September 2012. Its history, influence and wealth have made it one of the most prestigious universities in the world. You are just lucky to be on this page at the right time.
These courses are supposed to be worth thousands of dollars but because of the emergence of the catastrophic CoronaVirus; access to these courses is FREE!
This is definitely one of the advantages of this global pandemic.
Search for any course that suits your passion and opt for it, believe me, enrolling for any of these courses has the capacity to reshape your LIFE for good.
The courses are in the various categories below:
– Computer Science
– Data Science
– Art & Design
– Social Sciences
– Health & Medicine
– Education & Teaching
Below is link to the various courses
1. Introduction to Computer Science
2. Computer Science for Business Professionals
3. Understanding Technology
4. Introduction to Computer Science for Lawyers
5. Statistics & R
6. Data Science (R Basics)
7. Data Science (Visualization)
8. High-Dimensional Data Analysis
9. Data Science: Machine Learning
10. Data Science: Productivity Tools
11. Using Python for Research
13. Mobile App Development with React Native
14. Introduction to Game Development
15. Religious Literacy: Traditions and Scriptures
16. China’s First Empires and the Rise of Buddhism
17. Masterpieces of World Literature
18. Christianity Through Its Scriptures
19. Islam Through Its Scriptures
20. Religion, Conflict and Peace
21. Ancient Masterpieces of World Literature
22. Introduction to Digital Humanities
23. Modern Masterpieces of World Literature
24. Women Making History: Ten Objects, Many Stories
25. Entrepreneurship and Healthcare in Emerging Economies
26. Launching Breakthrough Technologies
27. Improving Your Business Through a Culture of Health
28. Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies
29. The Architectural Imagination
30. Exposing Digital Photography
31. Fundamentals of Neuroscience, Part 1
32. Fundamentals of Neuroscience, Part 2
33. Fundamentals of Neuroscience, Part 3
34. Principles of Biochemistry
35. The Quantum World
36. Contract Law
37. JuryX: Deliberations for Social Change
38. American Government: Constitutional Foundations
39. Lessons from Ebola: Preventing the Next Pandemic
40. Innovating in Health Care
41. Health and Society
42. Improving Global Health: Focusing on Quality and Safety
43. Fundamentals of Clinical Trials
44. AnatomyX: Musculoskeletal Cases
45. Introduction to Family Engagement in Education
46. Introduction to Linear Models & Matrix Algebra
47. Calculus Applied!
48. Introduction to Probability
49. Introduction to Data Wise: A Collaborative Process to Improve Learning & Teaching
50. Improving Global Health: Focusing on Quality and Safety
51. MalariaX: Defeating Malaria from the Genes to the Globe
52. Practical Improvement Science in Health Care: A Roadmap for Getting Results
Completing an online course can be hard but if you have say a 40 hours course to complete:
– Squeeze in 2 hours weekdays.
– Sacrifice 3 hours weekends.
– Monday – Friday = 10Hrs
– Saturday & Sunday = 6Hrs
If consistently adhered to, course will be completed in about 3 Weeks.
The Harvard courses are free no doubt, but some require a fee to get the certificate after completion.
Who wouldn’t wanna have an Harvard Certificate as a property?
You don’t have enough money to get the certificate? See How You Can Raise Enough Money Within A week Using Your Mobile Phone
Egu Chris Cares